`

Fmr. Illinois Resident: Why Didn’t We Leave Sooner?

United Van Lines annual study of migratory patterns of Americans recently came out citing that Illinois is tied for #1 for outmigration - 63% of trucks leaving, only 37% coming in. To better understand why this is happening, Dan & Amy spoke with Jeff Kirsch, Founder, getoutofillinois.com. Jeff and his family left in 2013 and find themselves asking, “Why didn’t we do this sooner?”

Related Content